Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Eh what? OOH! OOH! Explosions!

OK, I was curious about a kinda odd anime series, so I ordered it on Netflix. Some so called anime fans whined that the mechs were on surfboards. Um, its a cartoon. In Ghost in the shell, and many other good, very serious, and violent, anime and games, mechs have powered skates. Everbody knows many anime series have silly stuff like that in them. Now, the main character is probably annoying, thats common in most anime males (Except in the super violent, pure serious shows), and it might be horrible, but no one gave any good reasons not to try it. It tries to be deep, the girl cries alot, the boys a nebbish. What else is new.

The title refers to my first reaction to most anime I watch. Now, it might end up being crappy, but I give it a chance. I will give an update to what I thought of Eureka Seven after I get it. I bet I'll end up hating it, but so what, its not the end of the world.

No comments: