Friday, April 27, 2007

On name calling, and a tiny rant that isn't original at all.

I have been dubbed the crippled crusader by my friends, out of my views on war and my current state of being a grumpy guy in a wheel chair. Some would be offended, but I love it, its just me. From my Iraq views to my hatred of political correctness. So, just so no ones gets bent out of shape over the name, its time to rant, and really upset about two people trolling through random blogs.

Yesterday, America decided that it was going to lose in Iraq. Hooray! No, seriously, I'm happy. Unlike Vietnam, we'll actually get to see the problem with losing to nutcases. In Vietnam, they killed about three million people, then decided that Capitalism wasn't so bad and started selling us catfish. Now, does anybody think Al-Qaeda is going to act the same way? Of course not, they'll just continue trying to kill us, except it will be in our country. And then the American people will understand the cost of defeat. Hopefully, something good will come of it. Or Bush vetoes the we lose crap, and maybe people will rethink it. Either way, I'll be OK. I live out in the country, far away from big targets. But that doesn't mean I won't grump about it.

Join me next time when I discuss Girl Genius! And confuse any conservative who agreed with this post!

No comments: